Two-thirds of emails are read on either smartphones or tablets.
Ignite the power of mobile to grow your small business.
Do you have a mobile marketing plan? It shouldn’t be an after thought when creating your marketing strategy to grow your small business. Because 75% of Google’s mobile search revenue comes from apple devices and by 2020, there will be 6.1 billon mobile users.2 Now that’s a giant sea of customers! Let’s dive in together and start catching leads with a solid mobile marketing strategy.
Mobile marketing trends you should be using for 2018
There is more to mobile marketing than having a responsive website. People are on the go, and using their mobile devices – up to 10 hours3 a day. That is an audience ready for your small business and services or products you have to offer.
In 2018, we will see trends that include:
- Short Message Service (SMS) – SMS has an open rate of 98%, and up to 90% of people who open the message will read it within three seconds4. (Source: https://blogs.adobe.com/digitalmarketing/campaign-management/marketing-with-98-percent-read-rate-and-10-more-compelling-stats/
- Email – 48% of emails are opened on a smartphone5 (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
- Commerce – Mobile commerce is now 30% of all U.S. ecommerce. (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
- Online retail – 34% of online retail purchases now happen on mobile devices. (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
- Messaging Apps – Roughly 3 in 10 online adults (29%) use messaging apps (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
Let’s talk about your mobile marketing strategy.